St. Francis River Bridge
Built in 1932-33, this is one of only three swing-span bridges in Arkansas. It was built with a central pier that could be rotated by two people cranking a large hickory handle. The bridge was designed to accommodate demands of the U. S. War Department that the river remain navigable for military vessels. It is likely, however, that the swing mechanism has never been used. Listed in the National Register of Historic Places.