Preview of Travel Guide The Arkansas Delta Byways Travel Guide

New Hope School

The New Hope School is a single-story wood frame structure that was built in stages. In 1903 a single-room schoolhouse was built to serve the students of District 25. A second classroom was added sometime before 1930, resulting in the building's present appearance. This building was used as a school until 1951, after which it was purchased by a local peach farmer for use in his business. In 2007 the building was donated to the Cross County Historical Society, which has overseen its restoration.  It is listed in the National Register of Historic Places.[

address icon
3762 Arkansas Highway 284, Wynne, Arkansas
trail icon
Crowley's Ridge Parkway