Lepanto Commercial Historic District
This district was once a thriving commercial center for Lepanto. There are 41 buildings and 7 ancillary structures within the district boundaries, including 26 that are historically significant. The oldest remaining buildings date to 1915. The first period of construction includes the buildings dating up to 1924. This period reflects the years that Lepanto still had a large timber industry. The second period includes buildings constructed between 1925 and 1939. The timber industry began to dwindle and cotton became the main staple of the economy. The final period of development includes buildings constructed between 1940 and 1959 to replace buildings that burned or deteriorated. Listed in National Register of Historic Places.