Arkansas County Courthouse-Northern District
The Arkansas County Courthouse in Stuttgart was designed by J. B. Barrett and built in 1928 in response to the designation of rapidly growing Stuttgart as the seat of the northern district of the county. It is a two-story Classical Revival brick structure resting on a raised basement. The building is an excellent local example of Classical Revival styling, with main entrances on its northern and eastern facades topped by broad pediments and entablatures, with a stepped brick parapet above. It is listed in the National Register of Historic Places.